Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nice To Meet You- The Shaking of Hands

Never got a chance to post any of my hand drawings from about a week back. This has to be my favorite...most likely because of the cross-contour lines. Funny story: this may be my best drawing...but everyone else in my groups worst. Well I was the model and instead of just sitting there and doing nothing I decided to drawing my hand in my sketchbook. Lets just say my hand did not stay in the same position for too long. I seemed to have gotten a pretty solid drawing out of those 20 minutes...I think they are just being ridiculous (ha-ha). It has been way too long since the last time I drew hands. I remember the days I would draw hand after hand and was really quite good. Now it has been some 5 odd years and I have not gotten to know my close friend so well anymore...boy you have grown since we last met!
This is the 'limp fish' hand shake. Every met a man like this problem? Well he is no longer considered a male after such blaspheme.

No comments: