Monday, April 26, 2010

UREC Design Job


I applied for a summer job at UREC (University Recreation) Design. They complimented me on my portfolio and I got very stoked! I read the next sentence and they asked me to design a wallpaper by Monday morning. I have so much to get completed before next Thursday I don't even know what to do with myself but I moved homework around and found a few hours and this is what I came up with.

This semester has been insane and that is a large reason I have not had many posts lately. This last week I have had to get my portfolio ready, 3 interviews, schedule classes, and mountains of homework (this weekend alone I spent over 30 hours on homework)

This summer I will be much less stressful. I starting a urban paper design side project. Google 'Urban Paper'...it may just ruin your life (in a good way of course). I will go more in depth at a later date.

Out.

No comments: