Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jazz Fusion

Dan (my roommate) and I got a talking tonight about working with some jazz fusion tunes and I felt inspired to say the least. We listened to some Umphrey's McGee and I almost lost it! How can a band be so 'technically' awesome!? Well I think I just might have found it. JAZZ FUSION. Dan and I our currently in a funk band and that has been fun to say the least and we are hoping to play and make some money hopefully in the near future but how great does this fusion business sound. Possibly with all the time I don't have on my hands we could work on some musical side projects. Jazz has always been my love and it has been too long since I have really picked up my saxophone and blew (other than the few funk band songs). I will keep everyone updated if anything comes of it.

No comments: