Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What A Little Devil I Am

I usually am not this terribly brutal about other peoples designs unless it is Lars' sculpture class and anything goes. There have been many horid design decisions made by administration here at Stout from the logo/quill to the web developer company designing our new site. With such a great design program on campus you would think we could have a slightly attractive identity and website.

I was stalking on Facebook like usual and came across a group discussing a mascot for the school. Don't get me wrong, I think a mascot would be great, but only if he didn't look like a happy idiot. There would most likely be a logo created to go with the new mascot and (as seen below) better not be what it looks like.


1 comment:

Coop said...

Turns out.... it looks like this.